This Policy sets out the specifics of processing the data of users of the Service located at https://u-lc.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") and the game servers available through it (hereinafter referred to as the "Servers"). This Policy also includes all appendices and supplements thereto.
This document (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") is an integral part of the User Agreement.
The text of this document is available on the website https://u-lc.com/terms
By downloading, installing, registering, accessing and using the Service in any other way, you fully accept the terms of this Policy and express your express consent to the processing of your data in the manner and for the purposes described in this document. If you do not agree with this Policy, please refuse to download, install, or otherwise use the Service.
The Service Administration has the right to change and/or supplement this Policy from time to time without prior written notice to users. A new version of this document is available at https://u-lc.com/policy. You should periodically review the changes and/or additions made to it. If you continue to use the Service after making changes to this document, you confirm your consent to the new version of the Policy.
1. Purposes of processing user data
Data is provided by users in connection with the conclusion of a User Agreement with the Administration, located at https://u-lc.com/terms
Data may be provided by users at the request of the Service in connection with the execution of concluded agreements. Cases when the user provides data (without restrictions):
- When creating an account on the website https://u-lc.com/ and/or on any associated server and its management;
- When participating in testing additional game services and / or Service updates (if applicable);
- When participating in in-game promotions, competitions, and other similar events;
- When sending requests, emails, or other types of contacts with the Service Administration;
- When using additional, special services inside the Game.
Your data is processed for the following purposes (but not limited to)::
- Providing the ability to create and then use and manage a user account on the Service;
- Participation in the Game and access to game features that are provided by the Game scenario;
- Interaction with other users;
- Bug fixes, development of new game features and services;
- Interact with Users to receive comments about the Service, provide User support, send notifications and other important messages about the Service;
- Receiving, processing, and verifying payments;
- Providing technical support;
- Informing about future events related to the Service, their updates and other similar events.
2. User data collected and processed by the Service.
Data that the Service collects and processes may include (but is not limited to):
- Name, nickname (character's nickname);
- User ID (login or user ID);
- Email address;
- Payment information, etc.
3. Other data that the Service collects and processes.
In order to provide high-quality services, the Service collects and processes additional non-individual data. These data include:
- Unique user device identifier (HWID) and parameters of the software used;
- Operating system version, device type, and hardware identifiers;
- Time zone;
- Information about user actions on the Service and directly in the Game (logs of game actions, actions on the Service, in-game achievements, time spent in the Game, time of last login to the Game, information about logins to the Game, etc.).
The Service may collect information about your IP address and information about the geographical location of the device that accesses the Service and Servers in order to provide you with services and information available for the relevant territory in which you are located.
4. Data storage.
The data retention period is the period during which the associated game services are provided (for the longest period), unless otherwise provided for by applicable law.
5. Usage. Data distribution and transmission.
The Service may combine (merge, merge) and use combined user data with other information (including other data collected by the Service, as defined in section 4 of this Policy) to provide, manage and develop the Game.
In addition, your data may be provided in the following cases::
- When it is necessary to comply with the law, for example, to investigate cases of fraud in making payments and carrying out any other illegal activity;
- When there are reasonable suspicions of a potential or existing violation of the Service's rights;
THE SERVICE ADMINISTRATION DOES NOT SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES.
6. Other obligations of the parties.
The User is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the data provided to them. If there are inconsistencies and / or inaccuracies in the data provided by you, they must be changed, including by contacting the Service's technical support specialists, whose contacts are indicated in the Support section on the Service's website - https://u-lc.com/.
The Service administration reserves the right, when deleting and / or changing user data, to store the data that is necessary for the purposes of compliance with applicable laws, ensuring the safety and effectiveness of the Service and the Game.
We would like to point out that if you choose not to accept cookies, you will not be able to fully use all the features of our Service. By activating the cookie function of your browser, you consent to the collection and processing of data as described here.
The Website also uses so-called authorization cookies, which are designed to store information and data submitted by the user on the Service's websites, in order to avoid multiple and / or repeated submission of such data during one or more sessions of the visit, in order to improve the User-friendliness of the Service.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the processing of your data in connection with the use of the Game, you can contact us at:
Contact e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request must include your name and other information necessary for a comprehensive and complete review of your request.