July-August Daily Login

Dear players!

For your convenience, we publish information about the list of bonuses in the daily login for July-August.

For daily entries into the game you will receive the following items:

  • Vivid Honor Gem — Required to get honor points.
  • Great HP+MP Boost Potion  — Increases HP by 1000 and MP by 2000 for 24 hours.
  • Manastorm Crystal — Required to get pets.
  • Token— A special item for the Laca Ball.
  • Gold Token — A special item for the Laca Ball.
  • Restart Raid Dungeon — Re-initialize current dungeon
  • HP steal potion(2hours) — Has a chance to steal HP from the target when tries to attack on a monster or another player for 2 hours.
  • MP steal potion (2hours) — Has a chance to steal MP from the target when tries to attack on a monster or another player for 2 hours.
  • Summon Book — Summon a player to you by typing in their name.
  • Survival Box — Inside are healing potions.
  • Item Drop Booster — Adds a 30% chance an item will drop if monster has loot (1 kill only).
  • Lucky Spell Book — Increases Item drop x2 with 20% chance, and Gold drop x2 with 80% chance. Lasts for 1 hour.
  • 2Lv Jewel Box — Delivers Random Item among 2Lv jewels.
  • 4Lv Jewel Box —  Delivers Random Item among 4Lv jewels.
  • 5Lv Jewel Box — Delivers random old style Level 5 jewel.
  • Jewel Fusion Scroll — Increase chance to earn high quality jewel through General Jewel Fusion.
  • Jewel Protection Scroll — Use it when applying jewel. Your jewel level will not be downgraded even when you fail to apply.
  • Lunar Temper — Allows you to improve the main characteristics of armor, while with each successful use of the cube, the cumulative effect of improvement increases.
  • Solar Temper — It allows you to improve the main characteristics of weapons, while with each successful use of the cube, the cumulative effect of improvement increases.
  • Resplendent Armor Regrade Scroll — It is necessary to improve the armor. With this scroll, there is a chance to improve the item by two points at once.
  • Resplendent Weapon Regrade Scroll — It is necessary to improve weapons. With this scroll, there is a chance to improve the item by two points at once.

There are also additional rewards for a premium subscription.

  • On the 7th entry into the game within a month — 10 Manastorm Crystal.
  • On the 14th entry into the game within a month — 5 Survival Box.
  • On the 21st entry into the game within a month — 5 Royal coin.
  • On the 28th entry into the game within a month — Weapon Anchoring Tempering Charm.

Have a nice game!